UNL 39000 -484.2 NIMB 157 1 NSIF2 9.45 0 NABBC 526 2.5 RIDI 161.4 -1.4 H8020 8.75 0.05 MFLD85 1016 1 NICSF 8.75 -0.05 HDL 1301.5 -9.5 SPIL 790 -9 MNBBL 347 -5.9 SINDU 384.6 -5.3 SAMAJ 2352 -48 GWFD83 1220 10 HEIP 355 9 SNLI 456 -8 VLUCL 464 -3.9 MEN 543.9 -0.9 KDL 802.1 2 FOWAD 1261 51 BARUN 235 3.1 JBLB 1470 90 CMF2 8.16 0.02 SHINE 390 -6.9 SLCF 7.96 -0.01 EBL 512 2 LEC 182.3 -0.7 GMFIL 387 -9 SARBTM 809 19 NHPC 146 -2 GMFBS 1355 101 MEHL 306 -2 NIMBD90 1081 0 CBBL 851.9 16.9 SFCL 338 -7 CHCL 437 2.7 MMKJL 438 -9 MLBSL 1900 61 NMFBS 1330 34 MKJC 431 -14
×
IPO from Tommrow : Makar Jitumaya Suri Hydropower’s IPO for public .



Makar Jitumaya Suri Hydropower Company is set to enter the second phase of its Initial Public Offering( IPO) by offering shares to the general public starting from Chaitra 19, 2079 BS.

The company plans to issue a aggregate of shares, which includes the under- subscribed shares from the first phase. Out of these,,070 shares are reserved for collective fund schemes, while,028 shares are distributed for the company’s workers. The remaining shares will be available for the general public to buy.

The IPO will close on Chaitra 22, 2079 BS if completely subscribed, else, the deadline for operation will extend until Baisakh 3, 2080 BS. The minimum and maximum shares that can be applied for are 10 and,000, independently.

In the first phase of the IPO, the company had vended shares to the locals of the design affected areas and Nepalese in foreign employment. The locals could apply for a minimum of 10 shares and a outside of,000 shares. The IPO for the locals was closed on Falgun 15, 2079 BS, while the IPO for Nepalese in foreign employment closed on Magh 29, 2079 BS.

The hydropower design, including both phases, is issuing shares at a face value of Rs 100 each, amounting to a total public issue of Rs22.80 crores. Prabhu Capital is the issue and deals director for the IPO, with CEO Himal Gurung and Managing Director Dinesh Thakali concertedly subscribing the agreement for the IPO issue and trade.

Makar Jitumaya Suri Hydropower Company was formed by incorporating Makar Jitumaya HydropowerPvt.Ltd. with Suri Khola HydropowerLtd. on July 15, 2021. The company is developing two hydropower systems in Dolakha quarter- Suri Khola Hydropower Project(6.4 MW) and Upper Suri Hydropower Project( 7 MW). The company has inked a Power Purchase Agreement( PPA) with NEA for the trade of6.4 MW electricity on June 3, 2015, and for 7 MW on July 26, 2018. After the IPO, the public and locals will hold 30 percent of the shares in the company, with the remaining 70 percent possessed by the promoters.

प्रतिक्रिया
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
इनलाइन प्रतिक्रियाहरू
सबै टिप्पणीहरू हेर्नुहोस्

सम्बन्धित खवर

ताजा समाचार

लोकप्रिय
सिफारिस